(NEW) Activation of Greek as a new language.
(NEW) Added a new "open date" field in the verified dataset.
- Created a new history field for chain. This is now used on chain websites.
- Support for sub-localities.
- Various updates in the reservation & delivery partners
- Ability to import all reviews from Facebook, Foursquare, Google into the new e-Reputation product.
- Computation of total number of reviews & average score for each platform.
- Creation of CentralApp review tips to advice user on the best action to take on the review.
- Evolution of review count in the last 12 months.
- Evolution of average score in the last 12 months.
(NEW) Website are now available in Greek.
- Improved gallery layout for all types of devices.
- Various small improvement to performance & SEO.
- Support for the new detailed attributes on Google.
- Support for detailed data on Foursquare.
- Improved category mappings
(NEW) Release of first Helpdesk articles (only in French for now).
- Inclusion of link to relevant helpdesk article in CentralApp.
- Various fix for a better support of Safari and older version of Internet Explorer.
- Make it easier to remove a phone number. We had the issue where users were encountering errors because they deleted part of the country code.
- Explicitly show when a user has to re-connect his Facebook account. This happens every time the admin of the page changes his password.
- Explicitly show when an update is refused by a platform or network because of an API error.
- Improved dummy data for website preview. This was especially requested by agencies creating a large number of previews.
- Major update to present all the products individually.
(NEW) All clients now have the ability to self checkout in CentralApp.
(NEW) Change of billing system, all invoices generated after 15 March are available directly in CentralApp.
(NEW) Introduction of a new yearly & 3 year billing period for most plans with a respective one and four month discount vs the base price.
- Remove unsupported characters from descriptions. Some descriptions did include some unsupported characters which could cause errors in various system.
- Trim email of its whitespace at login to avoid issues when a user tries to connect. This was happening for some users which had auto-complete enable for login forms.
- Explicitly show to user when they are uploading PDFs which are too large.