CentralApp allows you to create a category "Rooms" directly from your website.
Here is how to create the category on CentralApp:
- Go to the "Website editor" tab
- Click on the "Rooms" feature
- Click on the "Create a room" button
- Fill in the information (Room name, description and accommodation capacity with number of adults and children) and save
- Add photos of the room after saving the previous information (your photo gallery will look better if you add at least 6 images)
- Repeat for each room
Don't forget to check the box "Activate "Rooms" on your website" in order to make your rooms visible on your website.
Modify a section (add description and photos)
We strongly recommend that you add photos so that the user can better vizualize your rooms. To add and manage the different rooms in your list, please follow the instructions below.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit your room
- Here you can modify the information and photos of the room. Remember to save your changes (photos are saved automatically).
Once the rooms are created, you can reorganize them by drag & drop, by clicking on the move icon on the left of the section, keeping the click pressed, then move the room as you wish.
You can also change the settings of the section at any time by clicking on the edit icon or delete a room by clicking on the bin icon.
Important: A section that does not contain any items will not be displayed on the website.
I can't see the "Rooms" category on my website
If you are experiencing this problem, you have probably forgotten to check the box "Enable "Rooms" on your website". To do this, go to "Website editor" and then to the "Rooms" category. Then under Settings, check the corresponding box. If this does not work, please contact CentralApp support.