You want to integrate your Deliveroo ordering partner but you don't know how to do it, this article is for you!
How do you integrate your Deliveroo ordering partner?
To integrate your Deliveroo ordering partner, here are the steps to follow:
- Go to "Website Editor" from your CentralApp account beta.centralapp.com at the top right of your page.
- Go to the "Food order" tab.
- Click on "Add a partner" in the "External food order partners" section.
- Choose your Deliveroo partner and click on "Continue".
- Enter your ID number, press search and then tick the "Takeaway" and/or "Delivery" boxes depending on your case. You can then click on "Add this platform" to finalise your action.
How to locate your ID number
The restaurant ID is the unique identifier for your Deliveroo restaurant. It is also known as a Branch ID, Administrator ID, Tablet ID or Point of Sale ID, depending on the context.
To find your Deliveroo restaurant ID, do the following:
From your Deliveroo tablet:
- Select the navigation button at the top right of the page.
- Your ID is the number in brackets after the restaurant name.
In your browser :
- Log in to your Deliveroo back office.
- Go to the Home tab and select the appropriate outlet and account from the drop-down menus.
- Look at the URL of the page and search for the parameter entitled
branchId. Your Deliveroo restaurant ID is the number immediately following the
=sign. For example, if the URL is
https://restaurant-hub.deliveroo.net/analytics?branchId=278233&dateRangePreset=last_7_days&orgId=190921, the Deliveroo restaurant ID is
If you cannot find your restaurant ID, contact your Deliveroo account manager.